Andy Olen is a sales trainer, coach, and consultant for individuals and teams focused on improving their sales, leadership, and life skills. In 2019 Andy shared the #yesif Mindset with a global audience on the TEDx stage.
With 20+ years of professional experience, including sales, marketing, and leadership roles within leading healthcare companies, Andy wrote the book The Trilogy of Yes to help salespeople inspire customers to say YES.
Andy hosts the podcast The Sales Warrior Within, where he shares his insights and innovations on how everyone can evolve and welcome The Sales Warrior Within. He is a regular keynote speaker, sales trainer, and high-performance coach in the United States and internationally.
- Trilogy of Yes™ Sales, Leadership, and Life Skills
- “Yes, if” Negotiations in Sales and Life
- Custom event for your team
- 1:1 coaching for commercial leaders
- 1:1 coaching for up-and-coming sales talent
- Go-To-Market strategy development and implementation
Andy Outside of Work
- Coach and Faculty member with The Honor Foundation – helping Special Operation Forces transition from the military to civilian life.
- Disciplined runner
- Peloton bike enthusiast
- Avid Milwaukee, Green Bay, and University of Wisconsin sports fan